What does IMG - UK do for its Clients?
Countering and Engaging with Hostile International Media and Academia
Aims and Objectives:
- Positive Image Building in print and electronic media
- Positive image building among academia and research scholars in Universities and Research centers
- Increase and enhance friendly network of international journalists/writers/ researchers
- Provide Training and Coaching to young as well as existing individual journalists and media persons to counter hostile attacks from enemy media
- Provide training /coaching/mentoring/supervisions to journalists and media persons
Resources: What is available and what will it achieve:
- A fully functioning news and media platform is available in the heart of London to engage journalists and writers
- A completely apolitical and neutral news and media platform is available for positive image building and perception internationally.
- This platform provides an opportunity to interact, engage and build a network of friendly writers and journalists.
- Material published and views projected in the international radio and TV channels will enhance positive image among writers/researchers/columnists/ professors/academics in acclaimed universities and research centres from a neutral venue
- Material published and video documentaries as well as international TV news as well as debates programs will be available to international researchers/ academics/diplomats/ writers/professors/scholars doing research or writing expert reports in UN, EU and other international forums
- That will enhance credibility; build positive image and perception in a proactive way instead of current policy of ‘damage control’ and reacting to the news
- It will help develop a network of paid professional consultants, writers, media persons and journalists